Friday, March 28, 2008

“March Into Greatness”

“March Into Greatness” rolled off of my tongue when I asked myself what I wanted to offer you this month. I love March! Partly because we are getting closer to Winter ending and because of the meaning of the word.

One of my favorite definitions of March is “to progress steadily”. That makes me think of slow and steady wins the race. March is an active word, which means you are in action and the “greatness” part relates to what you want to create this month.

I have a client who has struggled with weight loss for most of her 60 plus years – UNTIL NOW. She recently had a moment after our coaching session, where she was driving down the highway and an inner peace came over her. She actually heard the words, “you can stop struggling now, you no longer have to try to change your size, it will come naturally when you give up the fight”.

From that day forward her weight has been dropping steadily and she is like a new person. Her “march to greatness” was surrendering to the struggle in her mind. What does greatness, look and feel like in relationship to your body and health?
Please email me and let me know. laura@laurafenamore.com

No comments: