Friday, June 6, 2008

Weekend Wake-Up Call

Are your body image and your struggle with weight issues your every-day opponents in the ring of life? Do they keep you from claiming all the things you want in this ONE beautiful existence? Have you put off getting that great job, taking that vacation, dating, or even the simple things, like buying new clothes until you lose weight? I am here to invite you out of that lie.

The truth is that if you do what you have always done, the chances are that you will get what you always got. So if you have struggled with body image and weight loss as a theme in your life – or if you have joined ten different weight-loss “clubs” and tried thirty-five diets, you know that having hope seems almost hopeless some days.

I want to assure you that there is another way; a way that will teach you to talk to your body and create permanent weight loss forever. You can trust me on this, because over two decades ago, I lost 100 pounds and kept it off forever. I found a different way to talk to myself (besides the endless barrage of self-hating remarks I had dined on all day, every day).

And I have spent much of my life since losing that weight encouraging and mentoring others to do the same.

We all know what to do, so WHY don’t we do it? What are the roadblocks that stand in your way? Wouldn’t you like to turn those roadblocks into building blocks?

You have a choice this weekend – you can choose to make it a new day. This is not about being a size “x” or losing “x” number of pounds, rather it is the slow and steady changes that will give you more energy and a more beautiful you, inside and out.

Call me for a free 15-minute evaluation to see if you are a candidate to participate in my 12-week Pilot Program, “Loving What You See in The Mirror (Crucial Components to Permanent Weight Loss).” The course starts in only a couple of weeks (June 24th), and it is the only time that I will personally coach the participants (all the more reason to check it out now).The course includes a workbook to support permanent transformational change, along with an added surprise to promote structure and balance among all participants for all twelve weeks.

Participants are interviewed and selected for this course, so call me at 415-464-1234 if you are ready to move forward - with nothing standing in your way!

You CAN create and claim the magnificent life you deserve.


Laura Fenamore
Laura@LauraFenamore.com
phone: 415 464 1234
www.LauraFenamore.com

No comments: