Thursday, May 29, 2008

Celebrate Your Weekend

Well, another week comes to a close, and another opportunity opens to each of us to claim our most valuable asset, our time. Don’t allow distraction and endless responsibility to eat away your life. Quite simply, your first responsibility is to be healthy and strong so that you can tackle the endless “to do list” and the never-ending inbox of carpools, job, house, kids, husband, wife, etc. And we don’t do our kids any favor, by the way, to have them see us sacrifice the basics of good health in the name of parenting.

So carve out and claim your time this weekend to cook and savor at least one meal a day – if not all three meals. Why not? It’s also a great family-fun activity.

Fresh vegetables, summer fruits, whole grains – the options are endless. Why not a mango? Or a crisp, green apple, a dish of par boiled baby carrots, or a Portobello mushroom grilled and served on mescaline greens. Redefine yummy.

Throughout all of time, food has been part of our special celebrations. Today, let’s make it our own, private, day-to-day celebration of our health and our desire to live a long life.

We are alive and we can be fit and nourished
every meal, every day.

When this becomes the core of our lives, excess weight naturally begins to fall away. Our body no longer needs to hoard energy (fat).

And remember the Three M’s to a Marvelous You: Movement, Meals and Meditation. These are everyday building blocks to the good life.

If you need a few ideas on celebrating yourself in healthy ways or you wish to learn more about Body Image Mastery, call me at (415) 464-1234 or email me at Laura@LauraFenamore.com. This is your one precious and only body and I know you can change whatever you want to change.

I know this because I live it. I lost 100 pounds over twenty years ago. I lost it forever.

I am still interviewing to fill the last few spots in my upcoming 12-week pilot program: Loving What You See in the Mirror (Crucial Components to Permanent Weight Loss).

Call me immediately (415-464-1234) to be considered for one of the remaining spots.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

http://www.laurafenamore.com/

No comments: